[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Getting my staff client logged on

John van Rassel jvanrassel at innisfil.ca
Tue Jun 3 09:47:13 EDT 2008

Someone will correct me, if I am wrong, but I think the problem has to do with the versioning on the client.
If you download the client, it will be : rel_1_2_2_0
If you look at the steps in: http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=mozilla-devel:building_the_staff_client  you see you need a directory in /openils/var/web/xul/rel_1_2_2_0
Just go through the steps found on the wiki, and change 12345 to rel_1_2_2_0 and you should be ok.
I had the same problem when I installed my server