[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Importing marc records from Sirsi

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:42:07 EDT 2008

I checked the osrfsys.log file after the jabber server couldn't connect and
it says that there was a jabber exception that it could not connect to
jabber server: Inappropriate ioctl for device. Loc: 496
OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::Client. Loc:
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/Client.pm