[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Certificate question

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:37:29 EDT 2008

How can I import the certificate into the staff client on a windows machine
so that I don't have to accept it every time I start the staff client? I
have tried to import it through the normal means, internet options ->
content -> certificates but it still asks me to accept it after that. Also,
I can't accept it permanently when it asks. I click the radio button for
Accept this certificate permanently and then click ok but it brings the same
screen back up every time I do it. The only way I can get it to continue on
session. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to make this permanent?