[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Certificate question

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:16:57 EDT 2008

Originally I was able to permanently accept the self-signed certificate in
the staff client. That certificate was only valid for 1 month and once that
month was up it started prompting me for it again. I was able to recreate
the certificate with a time limit of 1 year but now it won't permanently
accept it. Why was I able to permanently accept it the first time but not
this time?