[OPEN-ILS-DEV] FW: Problem with autogen

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Fri Jun 6 17:39:23 EDT 2008

Hello Frances,

The settings-tester script is a HUGE help when getting started.  Just one small tip: if you are running the latest 1.2.2 release tarball, it still has an opensrf_core.xml.example file with a deprecated <domains> tag around the first <domain> tag in the file.  This will cause the Jabber test in this newest settings-tester script to fail.  The easiest "fix" is to change this line:

my $j_domain    = $conf->bootstrap->domain;

to this line:

my $j_domain    = $conf->bootstrap->domains->[0];

Then again, maybe I am the only person around here not running EG out of the development trunk :)

I have myself recently switched over to RedHat ES 5, so I know it can be done!

Good Luck,
DW

>>> Frances Dean McNamara <fdmcnama at uchicago.edu> 6/6/2008 10:18 AM >>>
Oops.  Missed this.  I'll ask Dale to do this.  Thanks.
Frances