[OPEN-ILS-DEV] VMWare Image

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:12:25 EDT 2008

2008/6/13  <rmcdaniel at indata.us>:
> Evergreen 1.2.2.0/Debian VMWare Image
>

> I can't seem to create folders in the "Reports" tool logged in as Admin.  I
> can input a name and then when I select  "Create Sub Folder" nothing
> happens, nada....

Ron:

Change the <output_base> element in opensrf.xml to place the reporter
output in /openils/var/web/reporter and ensure that the directory
actually exists. I corrected the default settings in trunk a week or
two ago (http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/9768 and
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/9769) so that it would work
out of the box, but that was after 1.2.2.0 came out.

I'll ensure the reporter works properly in the 1.2.2.1 image when I
update it this weekend.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University