[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 1.2.1.0 Client issue

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:24:50 EST 2008

Hi Dan,

First of all I want to thank you for the help and the very quick response. I
was looking though the documentation but I didn't think to look in the
policies section. I have changed all of the branch information but when I
run autogen.sh I get this error:

Updating fieldmapper
./autogen.sh: line 25: /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmall.js: No such
file or directory
Updating web_fieldmapper
./autogen.sh: line 28: /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmcore.js: No such
file or directory
Updating OrgTree
./autogen.sh: line 31: /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//OrgTree.js: No such
file or directory
Updating OrgTree HTML
Can't locate OpenSRF/AppSession.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/openils/lib/perl5 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
org_tree_html_options.pl line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at org_tree_html_options.pl line 4.
Done

I am running this from the /evergreen/openils/bin/ directory and am running
it with sudo while giving it the full path to the config.cgi file as a
bootstrap_config file it is asking for. Obviously there is something that
I'm doing wrong, could you point me in the right direction?