[OPEN-ILS-DEV] restoring evergreen to an empty state

Nella Lall ndlall at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 11 15:51:10 EDT 2008

Jason,

No, I didn't know that I should do that, sigh, I'm so new at all of this
I really need everything spelled out.
So, I should redo step 27 of my install procedure:

27.  Finalize the OPAC
This command will create all the needed Javascript files to make the
OPAC functional (this *must* be run from /openils/bin):

sudo -u opensrf ./autogen.sh /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml

Is that correct?

Nella