[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Error when creating items

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:48:31 EDT 2008

I just wanted to report back and let you know that adding the shelving
information did fix the problem. I can add items to check out now. Thanks
again for all of your help. I will let you know if I run into any other
problems with the database but for now everything seems to be working as it
should and we are still in the testing phase right now so I will report any
other problems.