[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Get a fully working copy of evergreen

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 13:53:40 EDT 2008

On 16/03/2008, Ryan Laverdiere <ryan484lav at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I was wondering if there is a copy of the evergreen demo system that you
> can get and where.

Hi Ryan:

You might want to try out the Evergreen Debian VMWare image. It's a
prebuilt version of Evergreen that runs in a virtual machine. Last
night I updated it to Evergreen 1.2.1.4, fixed a problem with
networking that might have affected some people, and included a set of
Gutenberg bibliographic records that you can use to populate the
database.

The instructions are here:
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=vmware:debian

--