[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds issues

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:38:11 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

  I am having issues with checking items out and putting items on hold. When
I try to check items out it seems like it is going to the database and
looking for them but then it comes back and says that there was a
network/server failure. Then it gives me this error to give to you guys:
method=open-ils.circ.checkout.permitparams=["e7fdb932bd385287e6dfa6cc4d07ba56",{barcode":"0000123815565","patron":2},0]
THROWN: null STATUS: . Then I tried it again and it just says network/server
failure. I checked the postgresql logs and there is nothing in there about a
failure, just a warning that says there is no transaction in progress. I
also checked in the apache2/error.log and it looks like there is some sort
of SSL handshake failure. This is the error: [info] SSL Library Error:
336027804 error: 1407609C:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:http request
speaking HTTP to HTTPS port!? . I'll check up more on this on my side with
the HTTPS ports but if there are any suggestions I would be more than happy
to entertain them.

Thanks in advance,
Robert