[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: osrf_hash.[ch] (new function)

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Tue Mar 25 22:54:46 EDT 2008

This patch adds a new function so that code outside of osrf_hash.c
doesn't have to directly access the "current" member of an
osrfHashIterator.  This bit of encapsulation will make it easier
to refactor the osrfHash code.

Note that I submitted some patches to the same files a few days ago
to the same files, having to do with reusing the memory used for the
"current" member.  Those earlier patches are still okay, but they
will be superceded by a more extensive rewrite in the near future,
so it may not be worthwhile to bother with them in the meanwhile.

The changes in the present patch files are independent of those
patches.  I manually edited these patches to strip out the earlier
changes.  I think they will still work, but if they don't because
I mangled something, you can either apply the same changes manually
or ask me for a better patch.  I have just made a little extra
trouble for myself by sending too many patches to the same files
too quickly.

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/ct/

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1 By making a contribution to
this project, I certify that:

(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I
have the right to submit it under the open source license indicated
in the file; or

(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best
of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license
and I have the right under that license to submit that work with
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the
same open source license (unless I am permitted to submit under a
different license), as indicated in the file; or

(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person
who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified it; and

(d) In the case of each of (a), (b), or (c), I understand and agree
that this project and the contribution are public and that a record
of the contribution (including all personal information I submit
with it, including my sign-off) is maintained indefinitely and may
be redistributed consistent with this project or the open source
license indicated in the file.