[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Arg to reshelving.complete ?

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Thu May 1 18:40:17 EDT 2008

Right now, open-ils.storage.action.circulation.reshelving.complete,
accepts only an argument for duration (e.g. 24h).  We anticipate the
desire to change this duration per location.  I believe it would just be
a matter of also shifting in an argument for circ_lib and modifying the
query accordingly in the complete_reshelving method.

Am I missing any gotchas here?  Other than of course allowing for the
possibility of no circ_lib, like it's current situation.