[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: osrf_hash[ch] (new implementation)

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Fri May 16 09:10:46 EDT 2008

On Thursday 15 May 2008 10:36 Scott McKellar wrote:
> --- Bill Erickson <erickson at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 06 April 2008 8:16 Scott McKellar wrote:
> > > If you prefer, I can wait till you apply yesterday's patches and
> > > create new patches then.  Or I can send you entire files instead of
> > > patches.  Whatever is least troublesome for you.
> >
> > Scott, would it be possible to get an updated set of osrf_hash_c and
> > osrf_hash_h patches?  There's now enough matching code between the
> > patches
> > and the version in the repository to break things good.
>
> The attached patches are based on a fresh download of the trunk
> repository.

Perfect.  These patches are applied.  Services are up and running on my test
box.

I had to make a minor change to osrf_json_object.c:

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/OpenSRF/changeset/1324/trunk/src/libopensrf/osrf_json_object.c

However, by all accounts, that line of code should have been there anyway...

Thanks, Scott.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson