[OPEN-ILS-DEV] DB error on install

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri May 16 22:23:43 EDT 2008

Hi:

On Debian, by default you need to specify the hostname and port to
which you are connecting for the PostgreSQL database. These are
normally set as part of the 'make config' command and passed as part
of the set of arguments to the build-db.sh script in
Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/.

Try:

PGHOST=localhost PGPORT=5432 PGPASSWORD=evergreen PGUSER=evergreen
PGDATABASE=evergreen psql -f 000.english.pg81.fts-config.sql

or:

pgsql -U evergreen -h localhost -f 000.english.pg81.fts-config.sql

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University