[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Creating Patrons

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed May 21 15:59:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Robert <glibrarysystem at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Can you explain why I keep getting an error whenever I do have all the
> Application Permissions matching and have the extra permissions that the
> group needs to create patrons but whenever they go to the register patron
> section in the client they get an error? The error that they receive is:

Ughers.  Can you give me a recap on what you're using and how you
installed it, and whether you've tweaked anything under the hood or in
the database?
And whether this is the first error? (Shutdown services, rotate the
log files, restart services, grep for ERR, and that might pick up some
problems)

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge