[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Creating Patrons

Grant Johnson FGJohnson at upei.ca
Wed May 21 16:52:10 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

> Yes, assuming "group_application.user.patron" is what shows up in the
> ApplicationPerm field when you view the Patrons group in the bootstrap
> interface.

It is.
Patrons is a folder icon and it's sub groups are 'pages'.

> Where are you getting a white screen?

When I Click the Set Permissions button.  Other permissions seems to work. I just added Circ_Permit_Override to circ group - Got a white screen, and on a reload of the page (hitting enter not a reload) the permission stuck.
When I do that with the  "group_application.user.patron" permission it doesn't stick.

strange.