[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: re-open client window

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Sun May 25 08:59:15 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Bill Ott <bott at grpl.org> wrote:
> Since no one jumped at what Jason described as "low hanging fruit", and
> something I've certainly needed a few times...
>
> The attached will provide a "Open New Window" button to the staff login
> window, for those times when you blindly close it behind yourself.  I wasn't
> sure where it should fit, so I've just dropped it next to the About button,
> with a gentle reminder to Login first if there's no current session.
>
> This is the first time I've officially submitted anything, so if this is not
> the correct format/procedure, you know where to find me.

Thanks Bill.  I see that Jason already applied the patch, but ideally
we'd get you to send a DCO* (Developer Certificate of Origin) to the
list first with the patch.  For very small patches (typo fixes and
things like that) it's not required, but for new functionality it is.
It doesn't sign over copyright or anything like that, it just states
that you wrote what you're sending, or you're authorized to send in
someone else's work, either by license or ownership.

For the benefit of the general list the contribution documentation can
be found here**, and I'm adding the DCO to the svn repository in all
open branches so it will be handy.  I'll also put it directly into the
contribution documentation so there's no confusion or eventual broken
links.

*http://old.linux-foundation.org/newsroom/press_releases/2004/2004_05_24_dco.html
(version 1.1)
** http://open-ils.org/documentation/contributing.html