[OPEN-ILS-DEV] User permissions error

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:21:05 EDT 2008

Here is the first output:

evergreen=# select id, parent_ou, ou_type, shortname from actor.org_unit;
 id | parent_ou | ou_type | shortname
----+-----------+---------+-----------
  1 |           |       1 | CONS
  2 |         1 |       2 | SYS1
  8 |         4 |       3 | BKM
 10 |         2 |       2 | XB
 11 |         2 |       2 | XFI
 12 |         2 |       2 | XG
 13 |         2 |       2 | XM
 14 |         2 |       2 | XP
 15 |         2 |       2 | XS
 16 |         2 |       2 | XT
 17 |         2 |       2 | XTR
 18 |         2 |       2 | XW
  5 |         2 |       2 | XA
  4 |         2 |       2 | MAIN
(14 rows)

and here is the second:

evergreen=# select * from actor.org_unit_type;
 id |      name      |        opac_label         | depth | parent |
can_have_vols | can_have_users
  1 | Consortium     | Everywhere                |     0 |        | f
  5 | Bookmobile     | Your Bookmobile           |     3 |      3 | t
  2 | Main System    | Greenville Library System |     1 |      1 | t
  3 | Main Branch    | Hughes Main               |     2 |      2 | t
  4 | Augusta Branch | Augusta Branch            |     2 |      2 | t
  7 | Berea Branch   | Berea Branch              |     2 |      2 | t
  8 | Greer Branch   | Greer Branch              |     2 |      2 | t
(7 rows)

Again thanks for the help Jason.