[OPEN-ILS-DEV] User permissions error

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:32:58 EDT 2008

Thats no problem. Thanks for solving my mystery Dan.

Jason,

  Mike pointed out that I had those extra values in the org_unit_type and I
realized that I put those there early on in the learning stage of the
system. I meant to take out all of the entries except Consortium, Main
System and Branches. I have since done so and now it is much cleaner and
runs great. Thanks for pointing it out that they should be generalized there
and specified in the org_unit section. That is the way that I had it set up
but like I said I just forgot to take those other values out of the
org_unit_type section.