[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Importing marc records from Sirsi

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:44:50 EDT 2008

I exited postgres and went back in and it worked. The import also worked
after I exited and went back in. I guess something just got hung up in
postgres somewhere. Another quick question though. On step 5 in the
Gutenberg example, I don't seem to have the quick_metarecord_map.sql file.
Is that something that should be installed initially or something that I
just forgot to download? Also I noticed the path in #5 doesn't match where
the commands for importing are on the server. The path that it suggests is
Evergreen/src/extras/import/quick_metarecord_map.sql the actual path on my
server is /root/Evergreen-*/Open-ILS-*/src/extras/import/ but that file
isn't in either one of them. Any suggestions on where I can get that file?