[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Error on editing MARC record

Niles Ingalls nilesi at zionsville.lib.in.us
Wed Nov 5 10:07:27 EST 2008

I can tell you the what, but not the why.  You're using a caching
server, which doesn't play well with the
evergreen staff client.  Our library is working through this challenge
too.

Niles Ingalls
UNIX & Web Administrator
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
250 N. Fifth Street
P.O. Box 840
Zionsville, IN. 46077

Phone   317-873-3149 x13280
Fax     317-873-8339

"Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem." -
Woody Allen