[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Booking Equipment or Rooms on Evergreen

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Sun Nov 16 12:35:13 EST 2008

Jason Etheridge wrote:

> Are there any other open source projects that do this?  We might be
> able to integrate with them or leverage their code.
>
> --

MRBS (http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/) is popular and feaure-rich. We've been using it for 5-6 year to book meeting rooms (both public study rooms and staff meeting rooms) and also to book some types of equipment like staff laptops.

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Voice: 778.782.5753 / Fax: 778.782.3023
mjordan at sfu.ca