[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen + SLES 10 Issues / OPAC Initialisation Evergreen 1.2.4

Lindsay Wicomb lindsay.wicomb at bdsolutions.co.za
Mon Nov 17 10:38:37 EST 2008

Hi.

I wondered if there was anyone else that has tried to install Evergreen on
the SLES 10(SP2) OS.  I need to install this scenario for a client who has
requested to have this running on SLES.

I am currently experiencing problems with Evergreen 1.2.4 where I am unable
to initialise the OPAC.

When I run the ./autogen.sh /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml I get the
following output:

Updating fieldmapper
Could not find fieldmapper.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating web_fieldmapper
Could not find fieldmapper.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating OrgTree
Could not find org_tree_js.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating OrgTree HTML
Could not find org_tree_html_options.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Fieldmapper.pm line 50

Done

Any assistance regarding on how to solve this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.