[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: osrf_app_session.h, srfsh.c (camel-case)

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:21:33 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:
> These patches replace a couple of deprecated identifiers with their
> camel-case equivalents:
>
>    osrf_message ==> osrfMessage
>    string_array ==> osrfStringArray
>
> I'm afraid some of my recent patches have roiled the waters just as you
> were trying to put a release together.  For the time being I'll try to
> confine myself to little innocuous clean-up patches.

Oh, that's no problem.  My comment in the rc thread was probably too
lacking in context ... We've branched for the 1.0 series and your
patches are going into trunk, so we have the luxury of being selective
about backporting.  Some should certainly go into 1.0.1, but holding
off others would be prudent too.  Please don't let the 1.0.1 release
hold you back from any trunk-focused improvements!

--miker