[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 1.4.0.0 release candidate 2 - come and get it

Job D R Borges job at nupelia.uem.br
Thu Nov 20 14:53:41 EST 2008

Dear List,

I am making the localization for Brazilian Portuguese.
I hope, that in a few weeks (2-3) I have the complete translations of PO,
for PT_BR, finished.
When I finished I will also open a website for evergreen in Brazil.
This website, will be hosted where I work. (State University of Maringa,
Brazil) www.uem.br
I will also host Pootle in the website  to help contributions in
translations.

Job Diogenes