[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:18:49 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Grant Johnson <FGJohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Hi Jason :-)
>
> If I wanted to stop dropdown in the Volume/Copy Creator from offering the Dewey choice and display the LC only (and by default) where would I do this?

Actually, I can get this one.  In
Open-ILS/xul/staff_client/server/cat/volume_copy_creator.js on line 39
you'll see:

     cn_blob = g.network.simple_request('BLOB_MARC_CALLNUMBERS_RETRIEVE',[g.doc_id]);

cn_blob is a hash (Object, in JS), where the keys (properties) are the
MARC tags from whence the call number came.  You could remove or
ignore tags you don't care about where cn_blob is used.