[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Google and aboutness

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Oct 14 10:12:23 EDT 2008

Well, it says "about 38," and when it is all said and done I only get 36.  As far as I know, Google's always been like that.

DW

>>> "Grant Johnson" <FGJohnson at upei.ca> 10/14/2008 9:48 AM >>>
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

And if you follow the link at the bottom of the 3rd page :

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 25 already displayed."

...you end up with 38!   :-)

--

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator