[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problem with evergreen install on ubuntu 8.04

David Coulter Dcoulter at grapevinetexas.gov
Wed Oct 15 14:14:43 EDT 2008

Sorry Dan. <G>  That's not the problem though I have been guilty of this on many occasions.  I did retype this several times to be sure and, as I say, repeated everything carefully just to be sure I did not miss a step (though I must have somewhere).

Dave

>>> "Dan Scott" <denials at gmail.com> 10/15/2008 11:46 AM >>>
Hi David:

2008/10/15 David Coulter <Dcoulter at grapevinetexas.gov>:
> Hello.  I have installed ubuntu on a server and have twice attempted to
> follow the wiki directions for evergreen install hanging up on the 4th step
> each time.  When I get to "creatlang plperl evergreen" the system says not a
> valid directory or file.  I felt I had missed a step but going back through
> methodically yields the same result.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  I
> admit I am linux challenged but have worked with it a little in the past.

Ah... that should be "createlang plperl evergreen" (note extra "e" in
"createlang". If that's not the problem, then please reply to the list
and we'll narrow it down.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University