[OPEN-ILS-DEV] /home/$USER/.srfsh.xml

David Kane dkane at wit.ie
Fri Oct 17 04:30:37 EDT 2008

Thanks Dan,
I have been struggling with this and other issues for a couple of days and
am only emailing this list as a last resort.

I did as you suggested but have encountered a problem where I can't get the
srfsh to work properly.

When I issue the /openils/bin/srfsh command the prompt srfsh# comes up.

If I log in with, say:  opensrf and opensrfpass, the response comes back as:

srfsh# login opensrf opensrfpass
???: login opensrf opensrfpass

By the way, when I type the command, ejabberd, at the command prompt, I get
a crash dump, which is written to a file called erl_crash.dump.  I don't
know if this is expected.

Many thanks,

David.

--