[OPEN-ILS-DEV] HTML Generation Errors

David Kane dkane at wit.ie
Thu Oct 23 18:55:26 EDT 2008

Hello again,

This seems to still be an issue.  This IRC thread from a few days ago lists
the same problem (
http://open-ils.org/irc_logs/2008-10/%23openils-evergreen.11-Sat-2008.log)

Seems like it could be a dhcp / dns problem?

If anyone could help on this, I'd be very grateful.

I am running this on a local machine, with name like david-desktop

I use that as the fully qualified domain name.  So, If I type
http://david-desktop.wit.ie/ from another machine @ work, I get my evergreen
server (Ubuntu 8.04, by the way).  I think that my IP is semi-static and is
assigned via DHCP.

Anyone got any inspiration?

Many thanks.

David.