[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installation issues/problems "Thanks but ...one more problem" <>;

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:11:06 EDT 2008

2008/9/19 Thomas Edward <thomaedward at hotmail.com>:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Evergreen is installed and the staff-client module is working fine (connecting to the server).  I tries to login but all username/password combinations fail. I have  read the wiki (evergreen-admin) at http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin.
>
> I have tried to open  http://thomas-desktop.uwichill.edu.bb/cgi-bin/config.cgi but this returns an empty document.
>
> Any suggestions?

Did you run autogen.sh?

As the opensrf user:

autogen.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml

If Apache was running before you restarted all of the router/perl/c
services, that would also be a problem.

Stop Apache.
Start Apache.

Then try logging in to the catalogue (admin / open-ils) - it will ask
you to change your password if you're successful.

Then try logging in to the staff client (admin / whatever you changed
your password to).

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University