[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client for Linux and Windows

Marcel Berteler marcel.berteler at bdsolutions.co.za
Thu Sep 25 05:13:33 EDT 2008

We have installed Evergreen on Suse Enterprise Server and managed to
connect with the staff client on both Linux and MS.

Now, we seem to run into a problem when trying to access the 'User
Accounts' in the staff client on the Linux machine. The 'Load Data'
stays on the screen and nothing happens after that. in the MS client,
all works like expected.

Is this a known problem? And how can we get this to work on the Linux
machine?

--
Regards,

Marcel Berteler

*Chief Information Officer

*/"May the source be with you"/

Cellphone: +27 83 534 9685
Personal Fax2Email: +27 87 807 0008

*Cape Town Office:*
113 Vasco Boulevard, Goodwood 7460
Office VOX Telephone: +27 87 805 7427
Office Telkom Telephone: +27 21 592 5522
Office Fax2Email: +27 87 807 0010
Office Fax: +27 21 591 3717

Website: http://www.bdsolutions.co.za
Email Legal Notice: http://www.bdsolutions.co.za/legal/

*** Accredited Novell Silver Partner ***
*** Accredited VOX dealer ***
*** Distributor of eBox Solid State devices by DMP Electronics Inc. ***