[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: Z39.50 import broken due to marc_view.html issues

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:28:16 EDT 2009

2009/4/2 Jeff Godin <jeff at tcnet.org>:
> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Dan Scott wrote:
>
>> The patch looks good to me, Jeff. There were a number of other places
>> in the code where I have had to make similar changes to protect
>> against XMLENT's meddlesome ways (/me shakes fist at XMLENT, while
>> simultaneously being thankful for its existence).
>
> A number of other places, like the closed dates editor. :)
> (thanks for your help with that one the other night!)

Yeah. If you grep all the files under /xul/ for CDATA, you'll see a
ton there, too; mostly as a result of being broken by turning on
XMLENT in earlier days.

>> My apologies for introducing the regression via the eg_vhost.conf
>> change in the first place.
>>
>> I'll reproduce and commit if it looks good.  Thanks a ton for tracking
>> this down, Jeff.
>
> You're welcome, and don't worry about it! I wasn't trying to point blame
> by citing a changeset ("dbs broke it!") -- I was just trying to give
> enough context to explain the reason for the patch. :)

Oh, don't worry I understand and appreciate the intent. Context is good!

> Thanks again for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Aw, shucks :)

Anyway, your patch tested out successfully and has been applied, with
thanks. Keep 'em coming!

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University