[OPEN-ILS-DEV] RefWorks code sample

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Apr 8 19:49:00 EDT 2009

As a new RefWorks site, we're interested in this too and will be looking
at this more carefully post-migration (earlier this summer).

I am also curious to see what could develop along these lines too
(exploring Bibutils to support citation wrangling):

http://www.mail-archive.com/open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org/m
sg00608.html

Cheers,

George

________________________________

From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Robert Soulliere
Sent: April 8, 2009 1:28 PM
To: 'Evergreen Development Discussion List'
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] RefWorks code sample

I was wondering if anyone had any code samples for extracting the a
record  from the Evergreen database to import into RefWorks? I think I
understand the part about importing into RefWorks and the file format. I
do need more info on the extracting the record from the Evergreen
database.  I think PEI has developed a good Reworks import tool?

Also, any updates on whether a RefWorks add on would be made part of the
Evergreen code? I think this came up before on this list, but it seemed
low as a priority.

Thanks,

Robert

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
prohibited. If this communication was received in error, please notify
the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy the