[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Fwd: Re: rw_export.cgi

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Thu Apr 9 20:57:37 EDT 2009

Information on GODOT performs export to refworks sent to me by Kristina Long at SFU.
Thanks Kristina!!

I'm putting together a similar package describing/coding what UPEI did to gather the fields and send them to the rw_export.cgi as an openURL.
Alexander wrote a nifty little "fielg grabber"

Sometime this weekend I hope.

Cheers

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator