[OPEN-ILS-DEV] supercat schemaLocation string

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Fri Apr 17 10:11:49 EDT 2009

Thanks Mike,
We are using it to extract local marc records out of the catalogue, transform the output into FOXML for import into the FEDORA Digital Repository as Metadata for scanned books ( DC, MODS, MODS32 and something else...

There seem to be issues with utf-8, header bits and this spacing issue.
We can deal for now but glad to hear about the fixes in the next release.

FYI - demo.gapines has the same issues as our instance.

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library
  University of Prince Edward Island