[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Authentication using Evergreen credentials

J. Benjamin Dudley dudleyb at ecgrl.org
Mon Aug 3 12:54:34 EDT 2009

Niles,

That's exactly what I was looking for.

The patch files didn't work with 1.2.2, so I had to downgrade to 1.2-RELEASE
of pfSense. The only problem now is that when I try to login through the
captive portal, I get this error:

"Call to undefined function: sqlite3_open() in /etc/inc/captiveportal.inc on
line 885"

J. Benjamin Dudley

Systems Administrator

East Central Georgia Regional Library