[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Cautions about report running?

Catherine Buck Morgan Cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
Tue Aug 4 15:28:00 EDT 2009

Are there any cautions about running reports in your systems? I'm
looking for issues such as reports that bring a system to its knees, or
reports that are better run when no one is on the system, etc.

So far, any reports I've run are running super quickly (very pleased to
say); just looking out for gotchas.

Thanks,
Catherine.

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Director, Division of Innovation, Technology & Library Services

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation,
collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in
South Carolina's intellectual landscape.