[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problem with evergreen services aftercrashandreboot

Daniël Kollmer dko at iisg.nl
Tue Aug 25 10:20:49 EDT 2009

Hello again

Unfortunately things turned from bad to worse.

I am now running a configuration with localhost configuration (also starting all processes with -l) and I still get the error

[WARN:5998:transport_session.c:631:] ERROR XML fragment: Replaced by new connection</text></stream:error></stream:stream>

... in both the private and public router logs.

I have re-run autogen.sh but now, if I try to connect with the staff client from an external windows host (which is a prerequisite for our tests) the machine completely freezes. Actually it already does so when I do Re-test Server.

Greetings
Daniel