[OPEN-ILS-DEV] direct_ingest.pl, biblio_fingerprint.js and Unicode chars

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Dec 2 15:16:00 EST 2009

Hello Dan,

Here is a link to some records I posted a while back which fail in decomposed mode:

http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2009-May/004558.html

In fact, one record in that set seems to currently fail in both composed and decomposed mode.  I make no promises about the overall correctness of these records!

Dan