[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Nightly builds are go

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Dec 3 20:48:58 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 20:29 -0500, Mike Rylander wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Shawn Boyette <sboyette at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> > We're now rolling nightly tarballs of OpenILS and OpenSRF trunk, and the
> > OpenILS ones have their i18n and Dojo bits *baked right in*.
> >
> > Find out more at http://testing.esilibrary.com/
> >
> > This is brand new, so feedback is very welcome.
> >

> Something's up with (at least) the cs-CZ locale ... the "compiled"
> opac.dtd seems to be filled with the contents of the po, not a dtd.
>
> *looks some more*
>
> Yep, en-CA is the same.  So, that's not a buildbot problem, of course.
>  It's probably related to the recent GNU-ification of the translation
> stuffs.

Hmm. I just committed 15073 to avoid a problem where the locale/ll-LL
directory for given locale ll-LL doesn't already exist, but that
wouldn't result in the behaviour you're describing.

Running "make LOCALE=cs-CZ install" in the build/i18n directory of
Evergreen trunk builds a nice Czech opac.dtd in
build/i18n/locale/opac.dtd and Open-ILS/web/opac/locale/cs-CZ/opac.dtd
here.

/me tries to find any mention of cs or cs-CZ in
http://testing.esilibrary.com/buildbot/build/?openils=15072 and
fails...

Where do I go to find out what buildbot is doing to create these i18n
packages?