[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Nightly builds are go

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Dec 4 09:44:33 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 09:36 -0500, Shawn Boyette wrote:
> On 12/03/2009 09:30 PM, Dan Scott wrote:
>

> > Okay. Working on it.
> >

> I've manually re-run the generator, and now it encounters slews of
> errors like:
>
> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/translate/convert/po2dtd.py:65:
> UserWarning: Could not find accesskey for
> staff.cat.volume_copy_creator.create.accesskey
>    warnings.warn("Could not find accesskey for %s" % entity)

As the message says, those are warnings, not errors, and they're
fine-ish. They're expecting a keyboard equivalent for every menu item,
which we haven't provided in all cases.

> which ultimately lead to
>
> cp: cannot stat `locale/fr-CA/multiclass_search_help.html': No such file
> or directory
> make: *** [install] Error 1

Are you running with the version of the Makefile I committed last night
(r15074), which ensures that the output directory exists before it tries
to create files in the output directory?

> I suppose the i18n build stuffs should be hooked into the buildbot proper.

Yep, that would make a lot of sense. I can't see what you're trying to
do, or what version you're running the i18n stuff with, or the errors,
so right now it's pretty hard for me to help.