[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Developer IRC Meeting: Wednesday December 2nd, 2009, 14:00

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 4 12:06:54 EST 2009

Hi all

sorry: I missed the opportunity to at least give a progress report:
my experience with Vandelay authority records importing was mentioned
on the agenda.

I just emailed to the open-ils-general list on the matter and the
last try has been on Dan Scott's 1.6.0.0 virtual image on my iMAC:
results are still a roller coaster.

For those of you interested: I have another subset of our authority
records available (Authority MARC 400) + my log files from trying the
importing.

Lack the expertise my self to troubleshoot this.

Last but not least: where can I access the IRC meeting's log ?  Very
much interested to learn if Dan Scott's "Keeping bib / auth / MFHD /
record identifiers in sync" on this list has been further discussed.

Repke, IISH

Op 30-nov-2009, om 13:49 heeft Warren Layton het volgende geschreven: