[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Uploading Cover Images?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Dec 7 10:33:22 EST 2009

As of about half an hour ago, the OpenLibrary added content plugin also
supports the display of tables of contents, if the corresponding
OpenLibrary page has that data.
http://test.concat.ca/opac/en-CA/skin/lul/xml/rdetail.xml?r=2065078 is
an example (albeit with a deliberately wrong ISBN just so I can provide
an example of the table of contents lookup).

So at the same time that your people upload the images to OpenLibrary,
they could also add the tables of contents to the corresponding
OpenLibrary page - and everyone benefits!

Dan