[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6 Billing Problem

Ryan ryan484lav at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:51:41 EST 2009

I went into the staff client did that and now this: !! This software has
encountered an error.  Please tell your friendly system administrator or
software developer the following:\npatron/bill_wizard.xul\nTypeError:
billing_list.sort(function (a, b) {if (a.name() > b.name()) {return 1;}if (
a.name() < b.name()) {return -1;}return 0;})[0] is undefined\n the same
error. Maybe I'm doing some thing wrong but right now an Overdue book is set
at 25 (test number).

--
Ryan Laverdiere
Head Webmaster: http://www.my-ne.com