[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Changing cover image size (was: Uploading Cover Images?)

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sun Dec 13 21:22:11 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 20:50 -0500, Ryan wrote:
> I have noticed now that I am using OpenLibrary that the cover images
> for books are not the right size. I wonder what we can do to fix that?
> Check it out on our Production System http://library.laverdieres.com

Change 'small' to 'medium'
in /openils/var/web/opac/common/js/added_content.js and you'll probably
be a lot happier.

Alternately, add 'medium' as a second argument anytime buildISBNSrc() is
called with only a single argument
in /openils/var/web/opac/skin/default/js/cn_browse.js|rdetail.js|
result_common.js.