[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Add "sfr" class to fm_IDL.xml ?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon Dec 21 12:01:48 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 10:44 -0500, Warren Layton wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I'm trying to run through the MFHD test dataset located in trunk:
>   http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/trunk/Open-ILS/tests/datasets/README
>
> The first step, importing serials_marc21.xml, works fine. However,
> when I try to import serials_mfhd.xml, I get the following error:
>
>   Couldn't process record: Can't locate object method "new" via
> package "Fieldmapper::serial::full_rec" (perhaps you forgot to load
> "Fieldmapper::serial::full_rec"?) at
> /openils/lib/perl5//OpenILS/Application/Ingest.pm line 1222.
>
> Looking through fm_IDL.xml, I notice that there are classes "full_rec"
> classes for metabib and authority records ("mfr" and "afr",
> respectively), but not serials:
>
>   <class id="mfr" controller="open-ils.cstore"
> oils_obj:fieldmapper="metabib::full_rec"
> oils_persist:tablename="metabib.full_rec" reporter:label="Flattened
> MARC Fields">
>   <class id="afr" controller="open-ils.cstore"
> oils_obj:fieldmapper="authority::full_rec"
> oils_persist:tablename="authority.full_rec" reporter:label="Full
> Authority Record">
>
> Should there be an "sfr" class, too? Or does something else (in
> Ingest.pm?) need to be changed?

Hmm. This is probably a victim of my last-minute decision to pull the
overhead of serial.full_rec classes out of the schema
(http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/13680), because we weren't
actually doing anything with them for serials.

It sounds like I failed to make the required corresponding changes to
Ingest.pm. I'll poke at it this afternoon.

Thanks for bringing this up, Warren.