[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Successful Migration

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Dec 21 16:52:38 EST 2009

Hello all,

I am happy to officially report that Hekman Library at Calvin College has successfully migrated to Evergreen!  Circulation functions, our last major piece, went live on Friday afternoon with nary a serious incident.  It is still very much a work in progress, but we now have no doubt that we can at least "keep the doors open" when our Sirsi contract expires on January 1st.  Many thanks to the Evergreen developers and the ever-helpful community for making this transition possible!

http://ulysses.calvin.edu/opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/index.xml

Sincerely,
Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu