[OPEN-ILS-DEV] new opensrf install can't connect

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:20:05 EST 2009

2009/2/3 Raymond Norton <admin at lctn.org>:

> What version of OpenSRF do you have installed?
>
> Do the users, passwords, and domains that you defined in
> opensrf_core.xml match the domains defined in ejabberd.cfg and the
> users you registered with ejabberdctl?
>
> OpenSRF 1.0.2 on Ubuntu Intreped 8.10

Ah, you need to upgrade to OpenSRF 1.0.3 for multidomain support -
sorry about that. That's probably your problem right there. It sounds
like you've done everything else right.

> Is this info exactly what I should have in /etc/hosts, or should it be
> 127.0.0.1?
>
> 127.0.1.2	public.localhost	public
> 127.0.1.3	private.localhost	private

Yep, looks good.

> I went through the docs again, and believe I have everything correct in
> opensrf_core.xml.  I don't see the same info in
> /usr/share/ejabbered/ejabberd.cfg. I am guessing it is somehow supposed to
> be updated with the proper info using ejabberdctl. I ran the following a
> second time, but it said the users are already registered.

Uh - actually, you need to see it in /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.cfg. The
/usr/share/... path is just an example ejabberd.cfg file.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University